accidental death insurance
While you can’t predict accidents, you can certainly plan for them.
That’s why we offer Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance, which can help to protect you and your family should you get seriously injured or killed in a covered accident.
Ready to get started? Get an Accidental Death Insurance quote now, or read on to learn why accidental death insurance may be just what you need.
Accidental Death Insurance, (Accidental Life Insurance) will only pay out money to your family if your death is caused by accident.
An accidental life plan will not have any type of underwriting attached to it and will always be guaranteed issue.
There can be age restrictions that can limit you from being able to apply, as some carriers might only cover people between the ages of 21 and 55.
However, outside of that, there won’t be any health issues that can stop someone from getting covered because the policy only pays out if your death is accidental.
Three Easy Steps to Buy Accidental Death Insurance.
1. Start the application process by requesting a quote for Accidental Death Insurance.
2. Your application will be reviewed. If you meet the requirements, your approval is guaranteed.
3. You’ll receive your policy (some carriers use electronic delivery for policy owners who provide an email address at the time of application).
Each insurance provider includes a list of circumstances excluded from coverage. In most instances, the list consists of suicide, death from illness or natural causes, and injuries from the war. Other common exclusions include death resulting from the overdose of toxic substances, died while under the influence of nonprescription drugs, and the injury or death of a professional athlete during a sporting event. Usually, if the insured’s loss occurs because of a felonious act on his or her part, no benefit is payable.
Employee accidental death and dismemberment.
Including Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance on an employer- or employee-paid basis in your comprehensive benefits strategy helps employees stay financially protected and better prepared.
How it Works for your Employees.
• Payment provided in the case of a serious injury or death due to a covered accident and living benefits for non-fatal catastrophic injuries.
• Benefits paid can help pay for unexpected expenses not covered by other insurance benefits such as life, disability, health, or workers’ compensation. Unexpected costs may include home and vehicle modification, physical therapy, and rehabilitation, spouse job training, and childcare.
• Substantial, guaranteed-issue coverage. Usually offered with no medical questions or exam requirements for employees.